Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Circle Game

I just finished a custom order for a friend, who wanted a " black bracelet, that was neutral enough to go with almost anything." I came up with this bracelet, which I named " The Circle Game", after the song by sang by Buffy St. Marie, and written by Joni Mitchell. The bracelet consists of black onyx, Swarovski crystals and Bali silver. Black onyx is supposed to be one of the most powerful protection stones, absorbing and transforming negative energy.

And the seasons they go round and round
And the painted ponies go up and down
We're captive on the carousel of time

We can't return we can only look behind
From where we came

And go round and round and round
In the circle game

Joni Mitchell

Pin It

6 comments:

moxylyn said...

This is very nice. Love the hammered look on the toggle!

BeadedTail said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great piece!! This is the perfect bracelet to go with just about anything. I love versatile jewelry.

Katherine said...

Hello ! Thank you for following my blog :-) I enjoy yours too, it's lovely, you are very talented! I extend my friendship to you. Please join me at http://friendshipsociety.ning.com you can make new friends and promote your blog too :-) Wishing you happiness, Katherine

storybeader said...

Love Joni Mitchell! Nice looking bracelet, too!

Anonymous said...

That is brilliant - totally MY style

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com