Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Vintage Valentines

I have a weak heart, when it comes to  things  from the past!  Whether it be nostalgic, vintage, rustic or shabby, I find things from a bygone era very appealing. I love my collection of vintage salt and pepper shakers, creamers and sugar bowls ...consisting  of fruits,  vegetables,   and flowers....  with faces, known as anthropomorphic! I have a small collection of linens  from days gone by,  a couple of old black Bakelite  telephones, a vintage mirrors hangs on my  powder room wall,  I have vintage kitchenware, antique photos and books and a few pieces of vintage furniture scattered through out my home. So, because we are now into February....the month of love, I thought I would share with you some cute vintage Valentines cards that I found online.
You can find these cute images and more at 
 Vintage Holiday Crafts.






Pin It

4 comments:

Jane Perala said...

LOL!!!
Wow - that takes me back a lot of years!

BeadedTail said...

Those are cute! It'd be nice if today was more like the days back then - simpler and sweeter.

Catherine said...

Ok well...sadly...some of these 'vintage' Valentine's look familiar! Haha! Totally remember seeing them when I was younger. Much younger! :)

Very cool!
xo Catherine

Lin said...

Those are so cute and brought back many memories! Remember writing out all those Valentines for your classmates way back when? Ah, I miss picking them out with my kids too.

I always make a nice dinner for Valentines Day. I start the meal with a little present for everyone on their plate. It's just nice to have a little celebration in such a dreary time of year.

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com