Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I think I am in mourning. Mourning for the lack of Spring! Last night we had yet ANOTHER dump of snow, a dump of wet slushy spring snow. This morning I had a delivery of furniture scheduled ( we are revamping our bedroom...save that post for later), and I had to go out and shovel the snow from the driveway, so that when the big truck came, they could get to my door. Usually my husband does the driveway with the snow-blower, but he had escaped to work in the wee hours of the morning. Since I do not know how to use the snow-blower...(*note to self...must learn how to use snow-blower) I had to shovel the old fashioned way. Remember, I live in the country and have a long driveway! It took me 1 hour and 40 minutes, and I finished just as the furniture delivery truck arrived. So I am officially fed up with snow and winter and  I am just sayin' that Spring better get here real soon! Pin It

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I hear ya' sister!!! Boooooo snow! It's snowing here right now ~ but I don't think we are supposed to get as much as you got.

But at least you got your new furniture delivered!!! :)

xo Catherine

BeadedTail said...

Snow still? Ugh! Hope your Spring comes soon! But yay for new furniture!

Anonymous said...

Ek! I don't like the sound of "Spring snow". We get some in March from time to time, but NEVER into April. Sucky. At least you got a good workout in!!! I always say I love shoveling snow. But that's only because we rarely get any worth shoveling.

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com