Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I have to admit, I am a bit of a shoe freak.
I have an insane weakness for fashion of the foot.

  I think the shoe styles of this past year have been phenomenal! The designs are so creative. I am loving all the strappy details, ( a-la "caged look") the peep toe, and the open -toe - worn- with tights look  is so cool.
I adore the "bootie" styles, the mesh and cutouts that are hot for Spring,  the textures, romantic velvets and lace, the  hardware detailing.

And even although I will never be able to afford a pair of coveted Valentino or Jimmy Choo Shoes...one can always dream!



 It is February, and I am tired of wearing my boots. Pin It

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Those are all so fabulous! I'm not a shoe freak at all but I could be if I found some of those!

Lin said...

I love shoes too, but I can't wear those high heels--they make my feet hurt. But I do love to go look at them!

Catherine said...

BOOOOOOOOOO! to having to wear winter boots!!! blah!!!

It's supposed to be freezing rain here later today.... honestly... no slinky shoe wearing yet! :(

xo Catherine

Anonymous said...

Hmn...that's what having a blog is all about anyway, right? Dreaming? :) Love those first black ones so so much!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com