Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Midnight Solstice

Here are a few photos of another one of my recent vintage skeleton key necklaces. The key is form my travels in England, this past summer, and I have embellished it with tiny metallic blue Swarovski crystals. I also added some pretty glass beads, a dragonfly charm and a cool vintage brass bead. I call this one Midnight Solstice.




           Happy weekend everyone!






Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm loving those crystals that shine with so many different colors inside!

Lin said...

Very cool!! I like the eclectic look and how you bring it all together into a lovely piece of jewelry!

Catherine said...

Another lovely collection of beautiful pieces! So wonderful!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com