Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Where did the Summer go?




I am finally back after a lengthy time away! I spent the last several weeks  enjoying the amazing summer weather,  relaxing and spending lots of time with family and friends...AND....I managed to severely limit my time online, just like the good ol' days....almost!

 Now its time to get back to the routine of home life, and to start up the creative engines once again. 

As you probably know, I am always on the hunt for interesting vintage treasures, especially while I am travelling, and here is a look at what I found.


 We also hit up a few garage sales, while we were on holiday, and I scored this beauty for my displays!


I hope you all had a great summer and I hope to catch up with all of my bloggy pals over the next few days!

Susan

Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great finds! It's nice to get a vacation away from the computer for a while. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

BeadedTail said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a nice time away and you certainly found some treasures!

Lin said...

How nice to take a blogging break! But I'm glad you are back--I can't wait to see what has inspired you this time.

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com