Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Vacay

My brother and his wife arrived here from England, on Sunday, so we have spent the last couple of days having lots of laughs, catching up and visiting. Tomorrow, we head off to the coast, so I will be M.I.A for a while. However, I  hope to be able to post  occasionally on our coastal adventures. As always, I love to get renewed and inspired by the ocean, the nature and the relaxed west coast lifestyle, and of course I will be doing a litle treasure hunting on my travels! Who knows what interesting little things I may find, that will end up in my Fall creations!

Last week I took my  new pieces of jewellery down to the funky little shop in Bragg Creek, called, "My Favorite Store".  The owner took these photos of my booth, and posted them on her Facebook Page. 



That's all for now....we will catch up later!

Susan Pin It

3 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Have fun! Your display looks fabulous!

Lin said...

Have fun on your trip!

LOVE LOVE LOVE that display!! I'll take one of everything, please! ;)

Carmi Cimicata said...

Hello there,
You need to pop by Resin Crafts blog...or you will lose your prize....

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com