Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Eye Candy- Fall 2012


 Lately, I have had several productive days in my studio, creating my Fall jewelry line, and as promised I am posting brand new pieces, some of  which have been embellished with the Stampendous products that I was lucky enough to have won.

 The necklace in the top photo, features one of my hand made pendants, that I embellished with rhinestones, and a gold swirl sticker from Stampendous.


  
This necklace above, was designed with a beautiful Swarovski heart suspended from one of my mixed media pendants, created with some vintage lace that I bought at a yard sale this summer. 


 I created this cool key pendant, by using  another piece of vintage lace, an antique skeleton key, and some of the metallic fragments by Stampendous.



 I used some of the Stampendous glitter, embedded in resin to create a frame around this cute old image.




 More vintage lace, and another old key, along with some pretty vintage beads and volcano agate are included in this necklace.




 I call this pendant, "Baby, You're A Star!"


Once again, the Stampendous metallic fragments, embedded in the resin, made for a nice framed edge on this metallic pendant. Great Autumn colors too!




Pin It

1 comment:

Lin said...

Very pretty! I like the new resin pieces! I like the dimension they create.

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com