Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Vintage With Flair! Priddis Alberta


Only one week left until my last show before I take a break for the summer. I do believe that I am finally almost ready.

 What makes this show truly unique, are the vendors booths. We are not allowed to use the traditional 6 foot or 8 foot tables...we have to be creative with our setups. Some of you may of heard of the very successful Farm Chicks Show, that takes place annually in Spokane.....well this show is similar to that event.Everything in this show, has to have a vintage or retro theme. So you will see repurposed items, shabby chic, industrial and rustic home decor, unique old garden items, handmade flea market style pieces, vintage fashion and antique collectables.

So here is a sneak peak of what my booth will consist of.




After gathering display items from around my house and garage, I have put together a display that will be the back drop for my Hot Rocks jewels.

These earrings are created with old chandelier crystals.

 I always do a mock set up at home, then dismantle everything, and set it up all over again at the venue. 

T



         I backed  this old picture frame with cork board. It makes a great display for earrings.


  My collection of busts and mannequins, vintage lace, old suitcases and books.


For all you locals the event is next Friday June 21, 4-8pm, and Sat. June 22- 9am-4pm, in Priddis Ab.

Pin It

5 comments:

Catherine said...

How I would love to see one of your displays in person. So much to look at!
xo Catherine

Jewelry by Andrea said...

Looks great Susan! I love the new wrap bracelets. Can't wait to see those in person.

Lin said...

I LOVE it!! The only problem is that I'm trying to scope out the necklaces that I want to buy and I can't see them very well from here. ;)

What a GREAT idea for displaying your beautiful things. I really wish I could be there to see it in person.

Lin said...

What is that necklace on the black holder....in the last photo...middle (sort of cut off)....all the way to the right?

Dang it. Can't you live near me???!

Catherine said...

How are you doing? I hope you are staying safe with all the flooding out your way.

Thinking of you - stay safe!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com