Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Wraps, Backs and Grads!

It's been awhile since I've blogged, sometimes life just gets busy!

We had a daughter graduate from university, and are now proud parents of a budding environmental engineer!

Since the weather has now warmed up, I have been busy in the garden , trying to do all the cleanup of dead growth from the winter, and preparing the garden for summer enjoyment.

As well I am preparing for  my favorite show of the year, Vintage with Flair  (formerly known as Vintage Chicks)which is just 11 days away. 

So I have been severely slacking in the blogging department, both here on my own blog, as well as all my  buddies' blogs!

But...I have been working hard, so hard that I've managed to do something to my lower back! I think its a result of being too aggressive in my spin class, and now I'm paying the price, hobbling around, with ice packs and taking Robax. I detest taking pills, so I am only taking them when absolutely necessary. 

In the meantime I have been making several wrap bracelets. Wrap bracelets are really hot right now, but I've added my vintage spin on things, so mine are a bit different than the rest out there.










Pin It

4 comments:

DVArtist said...

Love all of your pretties. I know you will do well at the show
Nicole/Beadwright

BeadedTail said...

Congrats on your daughter's graduation! Hope your back gets better soon! Your wrap bracelets are so unique, cool, funky and fun! Love them!

Lin said...

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation! WOW! That's very exciting. I hope she lands a good job quickly.

Sorry about your back. :(

LOVE LOVE LOVE the wraps!

Catherine said...

You have some lovely pieces once again! Congratulations to your daughter graduating. You must be very proud!
Good luck with your Vintage show!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com