Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Oh, Canada!

Over the summer, I managed to find several old brass Canadian military buttons, at various flea markets and antique shops. I wanted to do a "get back to your roots", Canadian pride type of line. I really love the look of the brass... that has such a fabulous age old patina, with distressed leather. Add a bit of glam and bling to keep it girly, and heres what I came up with. 
Hope you like it!

      Introducing my "Oh, Canada" line. 













Pin It

6 comments:

Lin said...

Those are sharp! Wherever do you find your treasures? You must have a very keen eye.

Vintage Crab Jewelry said...

I love the colors, the finishes, and the texture. Great line!

Jane Perala said...

Those are fantastic - I love them!

BeadedTail said...

Those are fabulous! I don't know how you think of your designs but they're amazing!

Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home} said...

These are gorgeous and so unique! Thanks for stopping by and for your nice comment. I'm now your newest follower!

Kathleen

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Wow what a great idea. You are so clever and inventive. Beautiful.
Nicole/Beadwright

There was an error in this gadget

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com