Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Turkey, turkey

I am looking forward to our family Thanksgiving dinner  this weekend. Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday in October, unlike our American cousins, who celebrate in late November.  However,  both countries celebrate with turkey dinners and pumpkin pies...and thats a good thing! 

I find that our weather usually turns from Fall- like, to Winter after Thanksgiving, however Old Man Winter arrived ahead of schedule this year, as I awoke to a light dusting of snow this morning.  I am sure it will melt by this afternoon, and hopefully we can enjoy a few last warmish days this weekend.

 Wishing all my Canadian readers a very Happy Thanksgiving! Pin It

2 comments:

Lin said...

Happy Thanksgiving! (Let's not talk about snow yet, okay?)

I am thankful for you and your creative talents!! I received many compliments on my new necklace. :)

Catherine said...

Hubby and I went for a walk this evening and it is for sure Thanksgiving weather. Brrrrr!
Looking forward to turkey and pie on Sunday! :)
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com