Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Hollywood Nights-new necklace







Awhile ago, I got my hands in this gorgeous vintage rhinestone pendant, full of sparkle and loads of bling, and I thought that this would be a great piece to design a necklace around for the holidays. Perfect with that little black dress for a Christmas party, or New Years Eve...you are guaranteed to turn heads with this focal piece! I used garnets, A couple of vintage Swarovski crystals as well as lots contemporary ones, Swarovski pearls and quartz crystal. Guess what was playing on the radio as I worked on this creation? Hollywood Nights, by Bob Seger... and so the necklace was named!
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com