Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Music Monday- Annie Lennox

The art and craft sale that I was involved in over the weekend was a success! One of the pieces that I sold, was the new bracelet, named "Walking on Broken Glass". You couldn't turn on the radio, back in the '80's without hearing Annie Lennox' voice! She was, and is still amazing! I don't know how old she is but she looks fantastic. Here she is performing in 2005.. Have a great Monday.


Pin It

1 comment:

SortaFlowering Designs said...

Love Annie Lennox and Love your Creative Designs! We are giving away a $50 gift voucher good towards our lampwork beads tonight, would love to see some on your work, if interested swing by our blog and leave a comment on the top post. We are drawing out of the post comments, so you can get an entry up until 12amEST tonight. =^.^= Jenelle

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com