The rules are (should you choose to accept this gracious award): 1. Put the logo on your blog. 2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude or gratitude!!! 3. Be sure to link your nominees with your post. 4. Let them know they received the award by leaving a comment on their blog. 5. Share the love and link this post to the person that gave you the award. Many of the nominees for this award are fairly new reads for me, and I am enjoying them all. There are also a couple that I have been following for awhile as well. So here goes:
Art and Interior-fabulous interior design
Crafts and Cooking- From India,
Kitchen Retro- Lots of laughs here!!
Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice-After visiting this blog, you'll be starvin'!
Judiths Bead Lounge-lampwork bead artist
Originals by Terri-jewelry designer
Retro: Kimmer-wonderful blog, all about the 60's
Then I was tagged by Nancy at Indie Sista's....
Apparently the basic rules for tagging are simple rules: Mention the person who tagged you and link the person, post the rules in your blog, write 7 random things about yourself, tag seven people at the end of your post and link to them and let each person know they've been tagged.
Seven Random things about me:
1. I am short..5'2", but I wish I was taller!
2. I have naturally curly hair, which I usually blow dry straight almost every day.
3. I make my bed every day.
4. When I travel to new places, I love to find the unknown out of the way spots.
5. I have eaten Prairie Oysters...once! (search on google if you don't know what these are!)
6. I enjoy red wine.
7. Summer is my favorite season.
So now these people are it!