Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last day to enter!

Today is the last day to enter my contest ,"Name that Necklace"! I have some super name suggestions so far ..and it seems we have a bit of a moon theme going on, but it doesn't have to be a moon song..so get your thinking caps on! Thank you to all that have entered already...your song title suggestions have been excellent! However, there is still have time to enter, and you can enter more than once...just submit the song title that you think this necklace should be named by leaving me a comment here in the original post.

Contest is open until 12:00 midnight MST tonight. I will select my favorite entry, and that lucky person will win these sterling silver earrings, made with these pretty vintage (never before used) sapphire Swarovski crystals! The person who places second, will get a feature post here on my blog in March. All rules are posted here.
I will announce the first and second place winners on Sunday Feb. 1.(tomorrow) Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com