Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The treasure box

Today I am taking a break from the color scheme posts, as I received some wonderful jewelry designing treasures in my mail yesterday, that I wanted to share with you! What better way to start the New Year, than with a fresh batch of sterling silver, sparkling Swarovski crystals and gemstones? My brain is overflowing with new creative ideas! Two cardboard boxes arrived, stuffed and bubble wrapped with my special selections...it is like Christmas morning all over again! I can't wait to get started on some new exciting designs!
Pin It

5 comments:

Deborah Lambson said...

oh you lucky woman you...I haven't made a fun order like that in way too long. Can't wait to see what you do with it! :)

Bonhomie said...

I'm looking forward to seeing every single piece!

ChatElaine said...

Cant wait to see what you do with all your lovely goodies!!!

BeadedTail said...

Oooo, what fun! Can't wait to see what you make!

Deronda designs... said...

Oooh me too! I will be watching to see.

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com