Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hot Rocks Summertime fun!

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

On Sunday I will be selling my wares at the Lilac Festival in Calgary. The Lilac Festival is a one day street festival that runs for 19 blocks, featuring artists, vendors, musicians, dance and theater performances, comic entertainers, face painting etc. This festival has been taking place for 20 years, and between 80,000 and 100,000 people attend. I have been busy building up my stock of jewelry for this event, so along with making a plethora of earrings as well as some pretty anklets, and necklaces, I made these fun summer bracelets that will be at this weekends show.

"In the Summertime"

"Summer of '69" Pin It

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

The Lilac Festival sounds like a really great time and hope your show is a success! These bracelets are very summery and beautiful!

Unknown said...

WOW!! That's a huge attendance. I'm sure you'll do well...your jewelry rocks!

Deborah Lambson said...

Good luck to you..you're going to do well I'm sure. I need to try and make that next summer!

Bonhomie said...

I was listening to Duffy the other day and thought of you! I'm sure those were quick sellers at the fair. I hope you had fun! Oh, and those Victoria Day photos are stunning! You're very blessed to live in such beautiful surroundings!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com