Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tagged!


I was just tagged by Wendy at Sand and Sea Designs, where every time I visit her blog I salivate over the gorgeous bracelet on her front page! This is a game where you have to have 8 answers for a few questions, and then in turn tag 8 more blogs. So here goes:

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1 Summer and warm weather!
2. Going to the Fleetwood Mac concert on Tuesday.
3. Going on summer vacation to British Columbia and the west coast.

4. Watching the flowers come up and bloom in my garden.
5. Mothers Day!
6
. Spending time with my friends.
7. Spending time with my husband when he retires from work...still several years away.
8. One day traveling to Italy, Greece and France, the Cook Islands and Australia.

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Exercised for 45 minutes with my Wii Fit.
2. Made some jewelry.
3. Went grocery shopping
4. Cooked a stir fry for dinner.
5. Hugged my son.
6. Helped my son clean the hamsters cage.
7. Did laundry.

8. Watched American Idol... Love Adam!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Live to 101 with my husband, both of us being in good health and sound mind.
2. Math!
3. Go to Maui every winter for the rest of my life.

4. Have an unlimited budget for bead buying!
5. Hire a maid to do all the housework so that I can have more time to make jewelry and spend with my family.
6. Ensure that my family and friends are healthy for life.
7. Be able to travel the world with my husband.
8. Stop all the war, poverty and crime in the world.

8 Things That or Shows I have Watched
1. Cirque de Soleil
2. Watched sea lions swimming in the bay near our vacation home on Vancouver Island.
3. Saw The Rolling Stones in concert.
4. Watched whales in the ocean off the coasts of Maui and Oregon.
5. Watched 3 of my 4 children graduate high school. ( The other one is only 11 years old, still a few more years to go!)
6. Saw U2 in concert.
7. Watched a lynx stalk a prairie chicken in our back yard...very neat!
8.
The changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace.


Blogs that I have tagged:
BonhomieJewelry
Deronda Designs
Funky and Folky Sculpture
Gaffergirlsaregafferglassusa
Musings
Unique You
Not your average JoJo
Originals by Terri

Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com