Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wildflower

Featuring a gorgeous lampwork blossom by Lynn Nurge, some fabulous lemon quartz beads that I wire wrapped, as well as faux pearls, tiny Swarovski crystals and Venetian glass beads I created this whimsical summertime necklace.I named this one Wildflower, after the hit song by the Cult. However, many artists have songs by the same name such as Bon Jovi, Sheryl Crow and remember the band Skylark! Oh yes, they too had a tune called Wildflower (waaaaay back when?) with these lyrics:
Let her cry, for she's a Lady
Let her dream, for she's a Child
Let the rain fall down upon her
She's a free and gentle flower, growing wild.


So take your pick of Wildflower songs, depending on the lyrics, and whether you want to rock out or be mellow!
Wild flower Your'e the star of my dreams Most beautiful thing Wild flower I love you every hour Wild flower I love you every hour
The Cult

Perfect for proms, grads, and weddings....available now in my Etsy shop. Pin It

2 comments:

ChatElaine said...

I really love this necklace, simple gorgeous!

Unknown said...

love it!! the tendrils make this necklace look light and airy...whimsical

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com