Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy Bee

I wanted to say a big thank you to Will Oaks Studio and Split Rock Ranch, for their song title suggestions for some of my new bracelet designs. This has helped me out, and they will each have until the end of the year to select  an item  at  10% off in my Etsy shop. I am a busy little bee, getting ready for the show that I will be at this weekend, May 1 and 2, so there may be a lack of posting here on my blog over the next week or so!  The Beyond Artisan Marketplace is dedicated to showcasing fine art and one of a kind hand crafted items, by artists and artisans. See the poster on the left side of my blog for more info on this great show.
   
  Pin It

1 comment:

Lin said...

What did they name them???

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com