Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

West Coast Island

I am back relaxed and inspired by the natural beauty of the west coast. I hope you enjoy these images from Vancouver Island in Spring and maybe, you will be as inspired as I was!

  There are a lot of these "textured" rock formations along  the coast in the gulf Islands. I love the cool patterns!


 Pretty spring flowers in bloom...remind me of a bride and her wedding gown.


 
Taking a stroll at low tide, led me to these little sea creatures stuck to the rock.

 Apple blossoms...so delicate and pretty !


I found these fish eggs washed up on the shore, and loved the color contrast of the intense red orange color of the fish eggs, against the neutral gray pebbles.

Rhododendrons in bloom in this fabulous lipstick red color...absolutely stunning!
Pin It

8 comments:

K S Jewellery Designs said...

Welcome home! Beautiful photos, love the apple blossoms.
Kristin :)

Catherine said...

So glad you were able to enjoy some lovely weather! It was so wicked this weekend wasn't it? We were in Medicine Hat on Saturday ~ windy and cold ~ so tired of it! Will Spring ever get to the prairies????

juditsd said...

simply amazing! Thanks for sharing it!

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Wow ~ fabulous photos ~ Thanks for sharing! I've never been to Vancouver ~ now I really see that we must go!!

WillOaks Studio said...

what a beautiful collection of images...I'm especially loving the sense of textures!

Duni said...

Gorgeous images! I can't get enough of the second one - those tumbling flowers are really a sight to behold. What are they?!

Victoria said...

Wow, beautiful pictures.

Lin said...

Such lovely photos, pally! I love the limpets and the fish eggs--naturally. Sea life (well, any kind of life) always fascinates me.

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com