Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Name tag quest

One of the things that I am currently working on is a vendor name tag for the Vintage Chicks Show. Apparently it has to be "creative". So I figured, that since I design jewellery, my name tag should somehow be incorporated into a necklace that I can wear. Mmmmm...not as easy as it sounds, however, I would like to put forth a good effort as there is a $25.00 prize for the most creative and interesting vendor name tag! So I am putting on my thinking cap and heading off to the studio to see what I can come up with! Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see it!

BeadedTail said...

That is a tough project but I have no doubt you will come up with something very creative and awesome too!

Lin said...

Criminy, they really make you work in this thing, don't they??!

I know you will come up with something really cool!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com