Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Success!

Wow! What a weekend! The Vintage Chicks Show was amazing! I met some fabulous women, both customers and fellow vendors, made some great sales, bought some cool stuff, have several custom orders AND have 2 requests from boutique owners to commission my jewelry. It doesn't get any better than that! The two gals across from me, from Frosted Furniture, were lots of fun, and kept sending their customers over to my booth. Thanks ladies! One of them bought this necklace from me, and wore it at the show on Saturday. It matched her adorable furniture perfectly.



The ladies from Frosted Furniture, take those drab, brown vintage pieces of furniture and paint them beautiful colors, like lemon yellow, sea foam green, Tiffany blue, lilac and pale pink. Needless to say, I fell in love with one of their gorgeous pieces and just had to have it! It now sits in my dining room.....pics later this week. The vendor booths were amazing, and the creativity and effort that was put into each one was astounding.
This booth won best booth for the show, and was on the other side of me.



Here is my finished booth.



See that cute chair in the front of my booth with the basket it on it? Yep....bought that too! ( from pictured booth above)



Even the concession stand was great, with the caterer supplying herbal teas, fresh coffee and awesome menu items such as pulled BBQ beef on bacon brioche,
gourmet sandwiches and wraps, sausage and egg breakfast burritos, beet broccoli and grapefruit salad, yam wedges with lime chipotli, scrumptious wholesome muffins, chocolate ganache brownies and lemon coconut cream cheese cookie sandwiches that looked divine...no I did partake in those goodies.....but they looked so tempting. Did I make you hungry? Overall it was a wonderful experience, and everyone was SO nice! I hope to be back next year.
I am totally exhausted, I know I have blogs to catch up on, and of course I have to give you all the details of my upcoming trip which is only 12 sleeps away!
That....I will save for later this week. Well I have tons of catching up to do with all of you, so that's it for today.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Pin It

5 comments:

Jane Perala said...

Your booth looks fantastic - I'm glad the show was a success for you.

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on a successful show! Sounds like a great time and the food sounds wonderful too! I can't wait to see what you bought too!

Duni said...

Congrats on all your success! Love your booth. I'm so happy that all your hard work paid off!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! Glad you made some sales and some friends;)

Catherine said...

Sounds like you had a terrific weekend and that your show was a success! It's always extra fun when you meet knew people and see new things!!

Looking forward to your photos of your new furniture!! :)

xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com