Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My latest designs

I have not been in the studio much lately, as I am trying to embrace the short summer that we get in my part of the world.

However, I  have managed to sneak in a few hours of designing, and here are the latest pieces that I have been working on. 


 

 
This multi-chain necklace features a gorgeous Swarovski crystal heart pendant, accentuated with small vintage skeleton keys, and beads of hematite and glass in dark black.

This next  necklace  is quite simple in contrast to the first one, and has an image of a pretty girl, surrounded by pale pink Swarovski crystals, suspended from a vintage chandelier crystal.  The pink beads are  vintage West German glass, and the chain is vintage brass.

 


Pin It

2 comments:

Lin said...

Oh gees, that necklace is COOL!! You have outdone yourself, girlie!! :)

Unknown said...

Me either. I haven't been out in the studio at all! Too Hot!
I do love the necklace with the keys!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com