Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Hot Rocks Jewelry Designs






While I was on vacation, at a local farmers market,I was lucky enough to meet two wonderful talented, lampwork artists who made some the most fabulous beads I have ever seen. Needless to say I purchased some of their artwork, and have incorporated these beads into my latest designs. This week I am featuring the pieces that I created using the lampwork beads of Canadian glass artist, Jane Perala.Among her designs, she creates the most spectacular beach themed beads, with tiny starfish and miniature sealife all made out of glass and incorporateed into the bead design. Also her shell beads are simply stunning, as you can see here on the pink necklace, where I have featured one of her beads. At the present time,my Etsy store is pretty much empty as my friend has taken all of my jewelry to her family reunion hoping to make some sales for me! I should have my shop restocked again in about a week, once I get my jewelry back from her. I will feature the second great lampwork artists' beads in a future post.... so stay tuned! I hope you enjoy these pieces, and if I should have them available for sale in my Etsy store soon!
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com