Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Success!

The art show (Beyond Art Marketplace) that I was involved in this past weekend was a super success! I sold a lot of my jewelry, including all 4 of the necklaces that I featured in a recent post, the bracelet featured in the magazine, as well as several other key pieces and far exceeded my sales goal! The show was well organized and promoted and the room was filled were some amazing artists. There were a lot of serious shoppers and the show was well received by the crowd. My feet are sore, and I am quite exhausted after 2 and a half days of selling, however it was well worth the work. The trouble is that I have a second big show coming up this weekend, and I am quite low on stock as I did not anticipate selling quite as much as I did at this show....so guess what I am doing this week? So I will be away from the computer a bit more in the next few days and I apologize in advance to my Entrecard readers, as I may not have as much time to devote to dropping cards this week, but I will do my best! As for now it is back to work! Pin It

13 comments:

Lenox Knits said...

Don't you worry about dropping cards, prioritize your time. You need to be crafting as fast as you can it sounds like. Congrats on such a great sale! We'll be in when you get back.

K S Jewellery Designs said...

That is fantastic news!!! Congrats to you on such a successful show. I am so used to reading blog posts from other jewellery designers saying the complete opposite to you (poor sales, poor turnout, poor advertising... etc) so it is brilliant to hear that your experience was so good.

Good luck with your creating for the next show.

Kristin :)

One Creative Queen said...

Then get to work! lol It just shows what amazing talent you have. :)

I was going to let you know you have an award on my site - but you stinker, you found out before I had the chance to let you know! I swear, I'm always late...to everything. lol

(And fuhgetabout the cards...just do your thing! We're all here to support you and totally understand.)

xx
http://onecreativequeen.blogspot.com/2009/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Hot Rocks said...

What fabulous readers, and friends I have! Thank you for your kind words of support!
Lenox and Queen...and thank you both for your understanding re: card drops! Queen...I will get to accepting and posting that award on my blog....I promise (thanks)!

Theresa said...

We don't mind, go make more beautiful jewelry! And congratulations on a successful show, here's hoping the next one is just as successful.

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on the successful show! I'm so happy for you and wish you another successful show this weekend! Don't worry about EC drops, just work on creating more fabulous pieces for more lucky buyers!

Unknown said...

so happy to hear you had a successful show...that make it all the more fun doesn't it, knowing that people love your work. I hope you have equal success at this weekends show!!

WillOaks Studio said...

Congratulations on a wonderful weekend!! Hope next weekend is just as good!

Cindy said...

Congrats on your success! I've enjoyed reading everyone's stories of their recent art shows...I'd like to try a big show next year too - I feel encouraged by everyone's success (even if sales aren't great, the FUN). What a good predicament to be in...having to create more jewelry for your next show! Good luck with the preparations.

Swapna said...

Good luck Susan... have another successful weekend..

Split Rock Ranch said...

Congratulations on such a successful weekend! We'll be here when you get back - get your inventory built up so you can cash in at the next venue. Good luck!

Anna said...

A belated congratulations on the successful show! I hope this weekend's show is just as successful!

Bonhomie said...

HUGE congratulations!!! It's well deserved! Love the additions to your table set up. I'm preparing for a show myself - a much smaller scale - and I hope I do even half as well as you have!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com