Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I have been busy preparing for my first big show of the season, the Beyond Artisan Marketplace, held at the end of this month in Calgary. I am introducing a few metal cuffs to my collection this Fall, and they each feature a unique vintage find! This first one showcases a pretty filigree buckle from the 1920's, that I picked up in England this past summer. I added  a vintage green button covered in brass filigree to the center.
 
This cuff below also incorporates a buckle finding from the 20's, layered over top of some brass filigree.



On this one I used an old pendant that is encrusted with tiny purple, lilac and pink crystals, and framed it with some new filigree findings.

I know that cuffs are all the rage right now, and each one of my designs will carry a little piece of history with it to its new owner! Pin It

4 comments:

Jane Perala said...

Ooohhh - I love those cuffs!

BeadedTail said...

Those are gorgeous! I love that last one!

Lin said...

I love how you were inspired from your trip. I like the last one too!

Catherine said...

Gosh ~ these are very cool!!

Good luck with your craft fair!!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com