Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Show Preview

I have been extremely busy preparing for the big art show which takes place next Friday. I have managed to do a trial setup of my booth arrangement, and I am happy with the results. I am currently finishing up a couple of necklaces that I have on the go, and then I will fatten up the stock with a few more pairs of earrings....coz you can NEVER have enough earrings at these shows!  I also have to finish taking photos of everything, as I like to keep a visual record of my work. Early next week, time will be spent tagging and pricing, and finally packing everything up for the trip into the big city.  So here is a little sneak  preview of just a few of the pieces that will be coming with me to the Beyond Marketplace, in Calgary this October.





 



Pin It

7 comments:

Jane Perala said...

Those pieces are fabulous - I love the "Shift Key" one.
Make sure you get a picture of your booth at the show before it gets decimated by the hoards of shoppers!

BeadedTail said...

Your work is always so beautiful! I wish I could visit your booth!

Anonymous said...

Amazing and gorgeous! Best of luck to you!

Lin said...

I'm with Sharla--I want to visit your booth!!! Wish you LOTS of sales!

Unknown said...

Preparing for a show is the pits! I feel like it takes me so long...photographing, tagging, pricing, packing up.
Lots of wonderful new work! Best wishes for a successful show!

Catherine said...

Where do you get all your ideas from my friend? Beautiful!
xo Catherine

Deborah Lambson said...

Phenomenal woman..that's you. :-)

Love them all..do well! as I'm sure you will~

Deb

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com