Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Package from France

Last week I received this package from France..........


 It was so beautifully wrapped, that I did not want to open it!
Yes, that is real lavender glued to the tissue paper!




                 Inside were the wonderful vintage French rubber stamps that I ordered.


These were used with a roller handle, rolled in ink, and used to print border designs on linens, that were then embroidered. These ones are from the early 1900's.

You will have to wait and see what I have in store for these pretties!


Pin It

3 comments:

Jane Perala said...

Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Lin said...

ooooh, I can't wait too!

You aren't gonna string them on a necklace, are ya??? Hahahaha! ;)

Catherine said...

Aren't those terrific! I look forward to your creations!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com