Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Modern and Vintage


Last week, I told you about the fantastic vintage Venetian glass beads, that I purchased from a local antique show. They are about 50 years old, and full of color and sparkle. Well, I took apart the old necklace, cleaned them up, and then designed something new using a few of these old lovelies! As you can see in the picture, a brand new bracelet was born! I also used some very pretty large Swarovski crystals in a blue green color,more floral Swarovskis in Erinite, some nice chunky rich smoky quartz, and Bali silver discs. The blue glass heart bead dangle is also Venetian glass, but this one is new. I still have lots of the wonderful old Venetian glass beads to use in new upcoming designs...so stay tuned!
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com