Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hearts for Haiti

Yesterday, I found out about a great fundraiser for the earthquake victims of Haiti. After reading the post on Paiges' blog, Lenox Knits, I checked out the site on Etsy. Hundreds of Etsy shops have donated handcrafted items, to raise money to rebuild Haiti, after the recent devastating earthquake. All the listings can be seen here on Hearts for Haiti. 100% of the proceeds from the shop (minus Etsy fees and Paypal fees) go directly to Doctors Without Borders . Many sellers have included free shipping for the buyer. This is a great way to shop for your Valentine gifts, and support a very worthy cause! Hot Rocks has donated a Swarovski crystal heart pendant necklace, called "What about Love". You can find it here, in the Hearts for Haiti Etsy Shop.


Pin It

3 comments:

Lin said...

That is such a great idea! I love that necklace. :)

Lenox Knits said...

So glad you saw the post. The necklace is lovely and I'm sure it will make a great v-day gift for someone. I really hope more people tell their significant others to shop from the site.

Catherine said...

A very good idea ~ it's amazing all the people all over the world pulling together to help! We have been collecting at work as well.

Your heart pendant is beautiful!

I laughed and laughed at your comment yesterday on my blog "sweet food of the gods" ~ you totally get it! Too funny!

Have a terrific day! xxoo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com