Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Smokin'Hot Deals! End of season clearance sale!

My end of season clearance sale continues in my Etsy shop. Everything is on sale up to 30% off. Take advantage of these great prices, to shop for wonderful handcrafted jewelry items for Valentines Day! All original and one of a kind jewelry pieces, created with precious metals, art glass beads, semi precious stones and Swarovski crystals.




Pin It

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

What a great deal on your gorgeous jewelry! Hope you have lots of sales!

ChatElaine said...

Hi Susan, I have just popped in to give you your award, please come over to my blog to receive it. ♥ Elaine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com