Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Busy little bee!

I must apologize for the lack of posts over the last few days, but life has suddenly become super busy! My son is heading back to school on Tuesday, so of course that meant shopping for new clothes and the required school supplies.Yesterday, we also entertained our good  friends that we have not seen since June. I also have been madly working on an order for one of the art galleries that I supply to, as well as getting my Etsy shop back up after being closed for the whole summer. So, between creating, photographing, editing, posting, shopping, cooking, baking and cleaning, there has been little time for blogging! 
 I hope to catch up with you all this week. Hope you all had a great holiday weekend! Here are  photos of some designs, that will be off to the art gallery soon:







Pin It

4 comments:

Jane Perala said...

Beautiful pieces Susan - but that bracelet is fantastic! I love the colours.

Catherine said...

Those keys are just terrific on that necklace ~ so cute!!

Oh how I miss buying school supplies ~ new clothes, new crayons, etc. So enjoyable.

Happy Labour Day!
xo Catherine

Lin said...

I keep waiting for things to slow down so that I can enjoy posting again and reading all my favorite blogs. Ugh. Maybe when winter comes?????

ChatElaine said...

Owww! Lovely those keys must be your UK finds I guess!! Love the bracelet, great colour and chUnky too! Yummy!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com