Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wired Monkeys

When we were in London this past Summer, we visited the Tower of London, which I have been to on two previous visits to England, but never tire of. It is absolutely amazing, and I think probably one of the best things to do if you plan to visit London.


Anyhow, one of the most unusual things that I saw while we were there, and I am not sure how this relates to the Tower itself...but there were these very interesting monkey sculptures! 


They are made out of what appears to be chicken wire, and perched up on one of the walls. I thought they were quite amusing!



Pin It

6 comments:

Jane Perala said...

Wow - they look so real! I think they would make me nervous.

BeadedTail said...

Someone was very creative to make those monkeys out of wire! They even have toes!

Lin said...

Well, I like the sculptures because I don't like monkeys in real life. They creep me out!! Ick.

Catherine said...

Very fun - they look so real! xo Catherine

Anonymous said...

found the artist, love your title too, as I run an IT company called "WiredMonkeys", might get one commissioned

Anonymous said...

Wow...that chicken wire really gives the impression of hair in some places. AMAXING!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com