Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween







My husband, two of the kids and I, carved these pumpkins that will line our long and winding driveway through the spooky trees to our house tonight. It is an annual tradition, and it is always fun to see what characters we end up with. The one with the glasses is the Mad Scientist! These are two of my crazy kids posing with the Jack-o-lanterns. Have a happy, fun and safe Halloween!
Pin It

4 comments:

storybeader said...

that's a great tradition, and they're so fun! Happy Halloween!

TiLT said...

great pumpkins! I'm bad - didn't get to carving - just let the little one paint 'em :)

ChatElaine said...

Fabby pumpkins, I left it too late and couldnt get one to carve this year. So my daughter and her friend printed off some posters and coloured them in and we stuck them on the front porch door. They came back from trick or treating with a very full bucket. So happy but very very cold. Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Cute pumpkins!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com