Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Music Monday- I wanna rock your gypsy soul!

Today on Music Monday, in celebration of Canadian Thanksgiving, I am featuring, Canadian musician, Colin James. I love the song "Into the Mystic", originally performed and recorded by Van Morrison and is on his awesome album, Moondance, from 1970. I have always enjoyed the original version, by Van...but I must say that Colins' version just may be my favourite one! Enjoy!!








Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com