Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
So we rode down to the river where the toiling ghosts strain for their curses to be broken…
We’d go underneath the arches where the witches are in there saying
There are ghost towns in the ocean… The ocean…
Singing la lalalala la le… And the night over London rang.
Cemeteries of London, by Coldplay, an interesting video filled with vintage movie clips to kick off your Halloween week!
Friday, October 24, 2008
how can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core
where I’ve become so numb without a soul
my spirits sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home
-Evanescence Pin It
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Silver Canyons Happenings has tagged me so now I have to tag 7 of you!
Here is how it works, for those of you unfamilier with the game:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok so here are my 7 random strange but true facts about myself:
1. I love to read True Crime books, and my favourite author in this genre is Ann Rule.
2. I had my first child at the very tender age of 18.
3. I got my first tattoo this past February, while on vacation in Maui...two starfish in the waves! (Yes... I was completely sober when I had this done!)
4. I was born in London, England and moved to Canada as a child. It took me 37 years to get around to taking my Canadian citizenship exam, but finally got it! All my family, eventually moved back to England, and I stayed here in Canada.
5. My favourite TV shows are, CSI, Survivor, Desperate Houswives, So You Think You can Dance, The Tudors and Prison Break.
6. I am afraid of heights, but I am fine in planes and helicopters.
7. I love fashion, and adore shoes, purses and coats!
So here is who I have tagged:
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Though the dawn may be coming soon
There still may be some time
Fly me away to the bright side of the moon
And meet me on the other side
Dream weaver.... I believe you can get me through the night
Dream weaver.....I believe we can reach the morning light.
Today, Lucy is modelling this dreamy, soft, feminine set. This is a pretty necklace that I made that features one of Rebecca Werners lampwork beads, which I feel represents the moon. Also lots of silver chain, faceted aquamarine nuggets, pale blue chalcedony briolettes, Thai silver and Swarovski crystals for a bit of sparkle, are "woven" together to create "Dream Weaver".
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
Sizzling Sales and Promos!
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.