Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

.......and coordinating earrings!

Staying with that same gold and silver theme, but adding a touch of black with some vintage Swarovski crystals. These are long...3 and 1/4 inches, fashion forward and a bit edgy! All made with sterling silver and gold vermeil. I created the silver wire coils that fit through the big holed, gold pandora style beads. These earrings are now in my Etsy shop. Pin It

6 comments:

raquel roysdon said...

Very nice design.

Anonymous said...

Those are very cool! Like the edgy look :)

BeadedTail said...

I love those! I like the edgy look too!

Marlaine said...

Very pretty earrings!

ChatElaine said...

Love them very funky!!! ♥

Swapna said...

Wow... it would look great with silk sarees too !!!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com