Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Newest Hot Designs!


Here are my two latest hot designs still fresh and sizzling ! Both these necklaces were quite time consuming and somewhat challenging. The gold colored necklace, is quite intricate, and certainly a head turner. I visualize this one being worn with that little black dress and heels, for a hot night on the town....very sexy indeed!! Hence I named this one "Wild Thing", a song made popular by a band named the Troggs...mmm not a very sexy sounding band tho. This one is available in my Etsy shop The second necklace is one that I am actually keeping for myself. I do not keep alot of what I make, mainly because I would be broke, I really need to sell these little creations! I love the chunkyness of this necklace, the thick sterling silver chain, and nice graphic lampwork beads, made by one of my favourite lampwork artists, Rebecca Werner. Also the Swarovski crystal discs give it a real nice sparkle. I called this one "Electrical Storm", a song by the band U2. ( Would Bono approve?)
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com