Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blushing Brides-Brandee






Back in April, I featured the first of my Blushing Brides, the lovely Erin. Today I am introducing my second bride in my series, Brandee. Brandee is a natural beauty, with a gorgeous smile and a unique style all her own! Check out those blue shoes! Brandee, found one of my bracelets online, and after a series of conversations, together we came up with ideas for a matching necklace and earrings, designed just for her, on her special day. Brandee was a delight to work with. She looks like she had a fantastic wedding day! Here is what she had to say:


"When looking for the right jewelry for my wedding day, I became frustrated. Nothing I could find matched my person style, my colours or my theme. I came across the PERFECT piece, a bracelet I found online at etsy.com and I had to have it. The piece was by HotRocksGlassJewels and it screamed my name. I contacted the seller and after a few short conversations, she had designed a set for me – complete with earrings and a necklace to match the bracelet! The price was extremely reasonable, and the items were EXACTLY what I was looking for. It was a pleasure to work with Susan on this design. She is full of great ideas, and really took what I wanted and needed and delivered an elegant, funky and perfectly me set! From start to finish the transaction was fun, easy and fast! I highly recommend her to anyone looking to add personal style to their wedding day. I got so many compliments on my jewelry and have worn it several times since! "

Brandee


*You can see a close up of the custom designed "True Colors "bracelet and necklace, that I designed for Brandee on this page.
Pin It

1 comment:

Molly Wiecks said...

Awesome! Great pictures of a beautiful bride and necklace! :)

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com