Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Beyond Artisan Marketplace

If you live in the Calgary area, and would like to go to the Beyond Artisan Marketplace next weekend, I have two VIP tickets ( worth $7.00 a piece) up for grabs for admission! This great show which features several talented local artists and artisans selling their work, takes place Nov 6-8, in Calgary at the Blackfoot Inn. If you are interested in winning these tickets, leave me a comment and I will put all names in a draw, to be drawn tomorrow night at 8:00pm MST. Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com