Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sure signs of Spring

One of the sure signs of Spring having arrived around here, is the setting out  of my deck/patio furniture. That is what I accomplished yesterday. The weather is wonderful, sunny and warm, and now the time has finally come to enjoy some quality time outside. The robins are building their nests, and tender green shoots are sprouting out of the ground. Now the gardening!  Ahhhh....I love the warm weather! Pin It

8 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Fabulous time of year isn't it? Enjoy!

Unknown said...

I love spring! Such a welcome change from winter.

Unknown said...

"Hot Rocks Glass Jewelry" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors (not to mention customers!) here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/05/sites-to-see_14.html

Catherine said...

The weather is finally wonderful here too ~ it's supposed to stay all weekend ~ yippeee!

Duni said...

I also love warm weather- and I wish we had some!

Enjoy your weekend!

Lin said...

I love putting out the patio furniture and planting some pots for the patio. The pond is in full glory and it is officially spring/summer at our place too. Bring on the BBQ's!

ChatElaine said...

I so wish it was warm here! We had a week of it a few weeks ago but now its gone cold again. I wish summer would hurry up and get here!!!! Enjoy your gardening!! ♥

Catherine said...

We had lovely weather too ~ our patio furniture is out as well ! JOY!!!

Let us hope it is here to stay for awhile! :)

xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com