Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Busy Bee

 I am sorry that my blog posts have been lacking lately. I have two big shows quickly approaching, that I am madly preparing for. All of that preparation  is taking up a good portion of my time right now, so blogging and catching up on my blog reading has taken a bit of a back seat. As well, we are taking a quick break out to the coast, for the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, so I am also busy  getting ready to take off for a few days and relax before the mayhem of the season really gets going! I have this "thing", where when I go away for a vacation, I have to have my house clean before I leave! I just feel a lot better leaving a clean home, ....and coming back to one as well. Gosh...so weird... I know! So I am busy with housework, designing jewelry, tagging and pricing the jewelry, finalizing my booth display,etc. etc.  On top of that I am still fitting in my daily workouts, five times a week.( I have managed to lose 30 pounds since January!) Whew!It's a lot to cram into a day. I do hope to post some more photos of my latest designs in the next few days, but I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of Canada, a very happy Thanksgiving weekend! Pin It

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! 30 pounds...that's great! I need to come workout with you. I like to leave my house clean too...at least when I get home there is less to do. Best of luck with the shows! Have a great holiday!

BeadedTail said...

Whew! You are a busy bee! Hope you get everything done so you can enjoy a very relaxing and fun weekend on the coast! Congratulations on your weight loos too! That's fabulous!

DVArtist said...

You sound as busy as me. I am sitting in bed with a Tens machine in my foot. (electrical stimulation) So I am using this down time to blog. Congrats on the 30 lbs. I also have lost 32 pounds on WW and as of this Thursday a life time memeber. Hurrraaayy for both of us.
Feels good huh?
Nicole/Beadwright

WillOaks Studio said...

Love your new work and wishing you best of luck on the fall shows! I've been lax w/ blogging and visiting, too, but your post popped up tonight on my blog roll...so thought I drop by to catch up a bit!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a grand feat!! I too am a neat freak nut who can't stand going away from the house to come back to a mess. It just makes sense, don't sweat it! Also, congrats on the weight loss- that's so awesome that you set aside time to be devoted like that. There's mad pay off too!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com