Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beach Walk

 In two more days, I am heading west to the coast in search of Spring. I may be MIA for a while, as I hope to be breathing in the fresh ocean breezes, and smelling the sweet scent of Spring blooms! I am wishing you all a Happy Easter, and in the meantime I hope you enjoy this Etsy treasury with a collection of beautiful beach inspired items.


Pin It

6 comments:

Jane Perala said...

I hope you enjoy your vacation on my side of the country. Spring does seem to be here (most of the time).
Lovely treasury.

BeadedTail said...

Lovely treasury! I hope you have a wonderful vacation at the coast! Enjoy!

Catherine said...

Hey friend ~ if you see "Spring" on the West Coast, could you mail a little out to Saskatchewan please??

Have a wonderful terrific sunny time!!!
xo Catherine

(color me jealous!!!!)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous treasury! Enjoy your time away!

Deborah Lambson said...

enjoy yourself Susan!!

beachvintage.com said...

Have a wonderful time and thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage.

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com