Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I just love vintage portraits of women and children. I find them beautiful, innocent and ethereal ...... yet mysterious. I am always drawn to images on postcards, or old photographs portraying women or children from way back when, and wonder...... who were these people?  Today, I am sharing some that I recently discovered, As well as some from my personal collection. Enjoy!



Love her jewels!



This is one of my favorites. I have her photo in a frame, and take her to my shows as one of my props. I wish I knew who she was.
How cute are these girls!
Isn't she adorable!

Pin It

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Old portraits were always crisp and clear weren't they? And everyone had lovely complexion ~ even without photoshop! ;)

Happy weekend!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com