Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

                                            Happy New Year to you all! 
I wish you the very best in the coming year. 
One of the memorable moments of 2011 was seeing these amazing fireworks next to the Eiffel Tower! I was fortunate enough to go to Paris this past summer, and these photos were taken on  Bastille Day, which is a huge  holiday in France.

 One of my biggest accomplishments in 2011,  was managing to keep off the 40 lbs that I lost in 2010!
I am  continuing to control my diabetes with exercise and diet alone.....yay!

This year,  one of my personal my goals is to continue to stay fit and eating healthy, but to challenge myself even more with more weight training.

I also plan on learning and adding adding a few new  techniques to my jewelry designs. Riveting, working with embellished metal,  trying out some resin pendants and incorporating  leather into some of my creations...are all in the works for this year.

What are your goals or plans for 2012?




Pin It

5 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Happy New Year Susan! Such beautiful photos! Congratulations on your successes in 2011 and I wish you more in 2012! I'm working on loosing weight and getting in shape this year and also going to add new lines to my shop.

Jane Perala said...

OK - you have lost the 40 lbs, but I think I have found it for you! Dammit!! So I guess that is what I will be working on this next year - but no resolutions.

Lin said...

I'm always trying to find new ways of being healthy. I'm currently weaning off my GERD meds as I found them to be dangerous to be on long-term. (Thank you, Doc, for not telling me)

I'm also working on eating less, eating more vegetarian meals, and swimming more.

Lovely photos. :) I'm glad you had that trip this year. Lucky gal!

Catherine said...

These fireworks are beautiful! I plan on continuing to focus on my health as well this year. I have to make a choice every day to put it number one in my life. It's not always easy. But I think I'm worth it! :)
Hope you have a good week!
xo Catherine

Mhar's Display said...

Happy New Year!

Love the fireworks :) My goals and plans? Well, I am still thinking about them. Have to focus.

Marms

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com