Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Design Evolution

Yesterday, I received some new beads that I had ordered.


 So...being inspired by the sparkling colors of the glass beads, I carefully selected a color palette. I wanted to reflect the colors of flowering Spring bulbs, such as crocus, Hyacinth, Alium and Iris.


I  chose beads and buttons, old and new, that fit in with my color scheme. I picked out some vintage brass chain. Then, I added a touch of Springtime whimsy with some cute dragonfly charms. I ended up with this springtime bracelet!




I think I will call it "Springtime Emerging"!









Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It's a gorgeous palette and a fitting name. Lovely new piece.

BeadedTail said...

That is gorgeous Susan! I love the name too!

Lin said...

Oh, it's soooo pretty! And jingly, I imagine. :)

Catherine said...

Spring time indeed! Very pretty ~ love the little dragonflies!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com