Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Casual Glam


 Chandelier earrings are huge in fashion right now! This season its all about the "statement earrings". Vogue magazine calls chandelier earrings the "look changing accessory for Spring". Big, dangly chandelier earrings don't have to be saved for special events and evenings out anymore. I love the unexpected look of  mixing casual with a bit of glam!


Put on your favorite jeans, and a pretty boho style blouse, add some ear bling...and voila...you are looking stylish!  


 


I loved creating these opulent  chandelier earrings, which are currently for sale in at Chateau Country Lace, in Calgary.

Pin It

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pieces!!

Jane Perala said...

I love those earrings!

BeadedTail said...

Ah, if only I looked like Beyonce! I do love your earrings though!

Lin said...

Wait a second....

She's got some spiffy shoes on too!

;)

Went shopping today and bought a new summer sweater--and it's PERFECT to wear with my necklace that you made! I think of you whenever I wear it. :)

Catherine said...

Stylin' indeed! Very pretty.

Hope you are keeping warm - it is cold rainy and snowy here. Well it's all so sad isn't it? ;)

xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com