Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Busy Bee

The last few days have found me busy packing up and organizing the last few things for this Saturdays Artisan Market, in Okotoks.  So for all you locals here is the info:

The first of the Spring Market Series, March's market event will offer local market-style shopping with 65+ artists, artisans & boutique business vendors, food, live music and entertainment for kids … and is sure to attract thousands of visitors from Calgary and Okotoks!


March 2 at 10:00am

    This sounds like a wonderful show, with  several booths featuring handmade items!

    Yesterday, I also delivered some fresh new creations to "My Favorite Store" in my home town of Bragg Creek.








As you see, I have been a busy bee! I am already looking forward to Sunday, and a enjoying a day off!
Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pieces! I find that last one especially cool. Good luck with sales!

BeadedTail said...

Your pieces are beautiful! Good luck at the show and enjoy your Sunday off!

Lin said...

Do you have new stuff for spring?? You know I'm always looking for a new piece...

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com